vrijdag 1 maart 2013

day 1 & 2

Day 01: Your favorite song

My favorite song. This is a very hard thing to begin with although I'm pretty satisfied with my choice. My favorite song is Heart Of Gold by Neil Young. Why? Because it's simple, relatable, fragile & just very beautiful. As many of you know, Neil Young is my biggest hero. Neil Young is my idol, he's amazing. It may be one of his simplest songs but that is what makes it beautiful to me. He can do the  most amazing and complicated things but he can also do this and he dares to do this. When I hear the beginning of this song, it makes my heart melt. I just love it. I'm in love with a song and if I could I'd marry it. So here it is, enjoy. I hope you feel the same way about it as I do. Oh and I chose this video in particular because it reflects Neil's personality. He's got humor, he likes to socialize and he appreciates his audience.



Day 02: Your least favorite song

This one's even harder because I've got a lot of least favorite songs. Hah. But I think this is the one because I disguss the singer, her behaviour, her voice & her songs. So gross, ugh. I can't even handle talking about it. I'm not going to post the video, just a link to it because I don't want my blog to be infected by that ... thing... human.. something............ See who it is; Clicky - She once said she puts a lot of feelings into her songs. Wow. I am so overwhelmed by the emotions I get from this song. Sigh. Twat.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten