woensdag 6 maart 2013

day 9 & 10

Oops.. yesterday I had a long day of school and I fell asleep afterwards so I didn't post a song. Here's day 9 & 10 and afterwards there will be another blog post with day 11 & 12.

Day 09: A song that you can dance to
I can dance to so many songs, basically to any song. But this one doesn't really need explaining I guess. I think you all know this song and if you don't you've been living under a rock without internet connection and such.

Day 10: A song that makes you fall asleep

This is so easy. It's anything by Coldplay. No, not a song named "anything" (I don't even know if there is a song of them named anything) but just anything by Coldplay. Because his voice is so boring. I'm not going to post a vid simply because I can't choose. I've seen them live, just as boring as on a cd or whatever. 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten