zondag 3 maart 2013

Day 5 & 6

If you want to read day 1&2 click here; 1 & 2 
If you want to read day 3&4 click here; 3 & 4

so today it's time for day 5 & 6. Of course I'm starting off with day 5.

Day 05: A song that reminds you of someone

THIS IS SO EASY I had this one in mind for days and I had to wait until I could post it AAAAAAAH. Okay so this song reminds me of my best friend Tessa. Since the episode of Community in which they talk about different timelines and you hear this song CONSTANTLY we can't help but scream it when we see each other. It's such a great song. A few weeks ago I went out with some people and I couldn't sing along to any of the songs AND THEN THIS ONE CAME ON AND I STARTED YELLING THE LYRICS. When Tessa & I went to Hot Chelle Rae in November 2011 we sat on the stage before the gig began and we just constantly yelled the lyrics. This song is so good. Here it is; 


Day 06: A song that reminds of you of somewhere
I think everyone should know this song and its video. It's hilarious. The song reminds me of a night at The Waterhole (cafe) in Amsterdam. Me and my friends went to a Boyce Avenue concert and afterwards we decided we should go to The Waterhole. I'd never been there but about 2 minutes after I walked in they played this song and I instantly liked the cafe. It's just very frustrating we don't have cafes like that where I love. So here's the song.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten